||Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Burbank, CA
Our Deluxe Technicolor digital cinema group is hiring outstanding software professionals to join us in developing and delivering next generation digital cinema system based on DCI. Deluxe Technicolor Digital Cinema is a global leader in the development of end-to-end
distribution technology and support services for the delivery of digital cinema to theaters worldwide. We provide a complete range of capabilities to serve the emerging digital distribution needs for the motion picture industry based on an open standard that
covers all of the stages for taking a movie from a studio master to a theater’s digital projection system. This includes compressing, encrypting, and transferring the master onto a deliverable media, delivering the content to the theater –for storage scheduling
and playback, and installation and service of digital cinema playback systems.
Successful candidates must have a strong application development background coupled with the ability to spot problematic areas, analyze solutions, propose resolutions and direct their implementation.
• Work closely with development team to implement .NET application architectures and designs
• Maintain existing applications to support operations
• Produce development artifacts including Release Notes, Design Documents and Class Diagrams
• Perform testing with technical peers and functional end users to ensure successful launch of development projects
• Participate in Design and Code Reviews
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems/Computer Science or related major
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience working with data-driven applications
• Minimum 2 years of experience working with Angular ecosystem
• Expertise in Microsoft .NET Architecture and technologies
• Knowledge of cloud computing (SaaS) and API development (WCF, REST, WebAPI)
• Knowledge of .NET Core and application containerization
• Experience with relational databases, and understanding of data architecture
• Experience with SQL Server stored procedure development
• Experience with test-driven design and Agile methodologies a plus
• Detail oriented and ability to work under pressure and short timelines
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal skills
THE ABOVE ARE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS, RESUMES FROM MORE EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES ARE WELCOME, COMPENSATION AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL DEPEND ON EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.