||Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a global company with
presence in 6 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
Deluxe Media is seeking a Video Technician in Moosic, PA
Major Job Duties / Responsibilities:
• Will edit, capture, compress and quality assure audio and video program material for subsequent release.
• Will perform video dubbing, editing, standards conversion, pre-processing, compression and quality assurance testing.
• Will perform audio editing, restoration, conversion, encoding and quality assurance testing.
• Will be responsible for machine and system configuration, connection and troubleshooting.
• Must be able to compress audio and video to an acceptable degree while remaining within file size constraints.
• Must efficiently utilize various audio and video production tools (audio/video tape machines, compression systems, encoders, decoders, converters, pre-processing systems, etc.).
• Must utilize sound audible and visual judgment during the performance of daily duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
• B.S. degree in computer science or programming, electronics or A/V technology related field (or equivalent experience).
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in audio and/or video post-production environment.
• Individual must possess a fundamental understanding of digital audio and digital video signals, standards, machines and wiring.
• Strong organizational and computer skills are required (file systems and ftp).
• Position is audibly and visually demanding as a significant amount of the job responsibilities include intensive testing for minor audio and video impairments and artifacts.
• Individual will work in multimedia production environment requiring little to no physical labor.
• On occasion, individual will move equipment that ranges from 5 to 40 pounds.
• Individual must be diligent and detail-oriented.
• Individual must possess solid oral and written communication skills.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit the careers section of our website for additional information: http://www.bydeluxe.com/. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
||Send This Job to a Friend