||Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios,
independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Business Development Analyst. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
To evaluate and analyze growth strategies that expands Deluxe Distribution’s business worldwide. To support the business development team and other senior managers by providing analytical support for business development initiatives. The initial focus of this
role will be to support Senior Management within the Localization segment of the Distribution Group.
Providing business analysis and project management support for ongoing and ad-hoc projects within Localization. Working on strategic and operational projects and using analytics to gain insight into productivity and profitability. Helping to meet internal and
external project needs by structuring planning, implementation and delivery. Communicating with stakeholders and clients across the business to bring about results.
• Provide analytical support for deal analysis, pricing and cost models using quantitative analyses and modeling that translates data into actionable insights.
• Drive project organisation and execution. Ensure projects are well-organized and delivering on desired goals
• Analyse data from key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics. Synthesize raw information into insights, recommendations and reports.
• Contribute to time-critical projects for senior leaders by quickly understanding context and developing a prioritised approach for delivery or resolution.
• Analyze and report on the competitive marketplace to support strategic initiatives
• Identify and recommend activities that will expand the Localisation business including those that promote current products and services to new and existing customers
• Identify and recommend activities that will grow the Localisation business including those which develop new industry products or services that align with our strategic goals
• Foster an environment within Deluxe Distribution where new ideas are encouraged, discussed, supported and developed
• Support the preparation of recurring / ad hoc presentations, strategic analysis, and financial projections for Deluxe management to support strategic and operational initiatives.
• Stay abreast of new trends and innovations that impact the Localisation business and the wider Distribution group.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University is required
• Business Analysis qualification preferred
• PRINCE or equivalent Project management qualifications
• Strong analytical skills including judgement and thinking
• An understanding of commercial business and key drivers
• Strong financial modeling skills including expert use of Excel
• Strong communication skills with ability to present complex analyses in a clear and understandable manner to peers and senior management
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships within the business development team, other departments and divisions and partners
• Relevant experience in business development, management consulting or corporate environment
• Experience of working in a localisation / media / technology company would be an advantage
• Experience working with global corporates would be an advantage
• Be resourceful and focused on process improvement at all levels
• Experience of turning strategy into action
• An understanding of technology driven businesses and workflow led operations would be an advantage.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.