||The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and
experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Deluxe Creative companies house the world’s top talent. Deluxe Delivery enables content creators and providers to get their content to the world – in any format. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide,
Deluxe relies on 8,000 of the industry’s premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Our company values are:
• Be Pioneers – We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity
• Pursue Diversity – Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
• Act with Integrity – We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company
• Take Ownership – We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
• Collaborate – Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support
• Exceed Expectations – We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations
We currently have an opening for a 2nd shift Quality Assurance Specialist
This position is located in Moosic, PA
The QA Specialist evaluates content metadata, package assets, and verifies that files are to spec for various distributors as assigned for the Packaging Team. This includes evaluating metadata, spot checking assets, comparing assets to metadata, running scripts
and reporting issues as needed to create a final package that accurately describes the content and can be packaged and uploaded to a customer site.
• Visual quality assurance spot testing of video, audio, subtitle, and graphic files.
• Verification of XML documents for multiple vendors on a per order basis.
• Complete QA reports detailing errors for package submissions.
• Utilize and monitor production database, inputting data as necessary to track progress.
• Operation of computer systems with various operational tools and data management software.
• Follow data management procedures to ensure all team members can access accurate and timely information on element status, location and history.
• Maintain a current and accurate understanding of all work-in-progress initiated in the Content Prep and Delivery departments.
• Must effectively analyze and communicate information to resolve issues and concerns as they
• Maintain a positive team relationship through both written and verbal communication, as well as accurately fulfilling needs and resolving problems accurately, on time, with high quality.
• Engage in on-going training programs as necessary.
• Complete additional content prep department duties as assigned.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• Associate degree in computer science or programming, electronics or A/V technology related field (or equivalent experience).
• Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
• Strong familiarity with Windows, UNIX, and Mac environments.
• Demonstrable, working knowledge of XML creation, editing and troubleshooting.
• Able to apply logical thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
• Able to deal with complex concepts.
• Individual must be organized and diligent.
• Individual must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment with hard deadlines.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.