This role is an opportunity to build marketing programs for an award-winning global VFX company working on the world’s top productions. The Marketing Manager will drive execution of all marketing programs for Deluxe’s VFX and VR/AR brands into the feature,
episodic, advertising and interactive markets. S/he will develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns across owned and earned platforms, events, and content to elevate brand visibility and drive global business growth. This role reports to the Head
of Marketing, Creative Services, and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
- Develop and fully execute programs and plans for VFX & VR/AR to support marketing and business strategies
- Maintain website(s) and social channels; increase presence and engagement
- Develop and execute integrated campaigns around slate of key projects in collaboration with PR agency
- Identify ground-breaking artistry and innovation and build stories to roll out across all platforms
- Develop and execute a strategic advertising plan reflective of projects and key themes
- Manage industry event participation, exhibition materials and attendance for conferences and festivals
- Develop and manage targeted local events
- Negotiate sponsorship and ticket packages and leverage benefits for maximum results
- Develop content to promote key work, capabilities, talent, innovation & themes (stills, reels, case studies, etc.)
- Obtain client approvals to enable promotion of key work
- Manage/handle awards submissions
- Identify and manage freelance designers/writers for projects
- Develop promotional partnerships
- Build relationships with production teams and artists
- Liaise with marketing partners within all local studios to ensure global representation and voice
- Create and manage budgets for all projects and promotions coordinated with business plan objectives
- Develop custom marketing executions across online platforms.
- Work with EPs to develop and manage content for presentations.
- Quantify success and efficiency of promotions, media campaigns and social engagement.
- Minimum of five years of experience managing marketing programs and platforms
- Previous experience in the entertainment industry required; digital production environment a plus
- Unshakeable, proven project management skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good design sense required; understanding of image/video; basic ability to update photos & reels
- Experience/engagement with the creative community on social media
- Proficient with CMS web management/social media platforms; Microsoft Office
- Must thrive in a team environment, but be able to take initiative and work independently.