||Company 3 is a group of post-production facilities for features, commercials, television, music videos and games. Known for our creative color artistry, pioneering technology and global reach, Company 3 is trusted to deliver a quality product every time.
Recent commercial projects include campaigns for Audi, BMW, Heineken, Lexus, Nike and others. Recent feature film credits include The Hangover Part III, Star Trek Into Darkness, World War Z, The Lone Ranger, Les Miserables, and Skyfall. Company 3 is part of
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group. Company 3 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., (www.bydeluxe.com) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
We currently have an opening for a Vault Assistant. This position will be located in New York, NY.
The Vault Controller will handle all the shipping and receiving of elements for jobs being currently worked on at the facility. This will include entering all the necessary information of the elements into a database for tracking purposes and storing all the
elements properly within the designated areas of the vault.
• Receive elements for use on jobs within the facility.
• Ship elements out to client and client designated facilities.
• Ensure that elements for jobs are vaulted together.
• Coordinating with in-house staff for timely distribution of elements.
• Ensure that stock is bar-coded and on the shelves and distribute stock as requested.
• Assist clients and couriers when they come to the check out window.
• Work with couriers to pick up and send elements to and from other facilities.
• Ensure timely delivery of elements into and out of the Vault.
• High Diploma or equivalent required.
• Proven ability to multitask in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Display the following attributes.
• Detailed, quality and customer service oriented.
• Professional attitude.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.