||Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world’s most successful Hollywood studios,
independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. Deluxe is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc.
For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for a Network Architect/Network Lead. This position will be in Burbank, California. This position will lead the charge of an evolving global network and telecommunications system.
WHO WE HIRE:
• Candidates with solid leadership and business acumen who excellent problem-solvers and understand how to leverage a strong engineering team
• Candidates who understand the technical weeds of networking and telecom but also see the big picture and guide the vision of the company
• Candidates who have strong background in security, CISSP, etc. - this is a priority for this role.
• Candidates who have experience building and closing sites and all the details involved in that – network operations, data centers, etc.
• Candidates who are innovative and can present creative ideas in diplomatic way.
• Candidates who have good written abilities to develop proposals, white papers, etc. as needed.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Work closely with the Sr. Director Network Telecommunications Infrastructure to ensure team and work are aligned with company vision and encourages us to stay on roadmap to success
• Manage development, implementation, troubleshooting, administration, and support of the growing Deluxe global networks, internet connectivity and telecommunications systems.
• Leverage technical expertise in networking to oversee daily needs of network architecture, planning, engineering and operations.
• Collaborate with team and work cross-functionally with departments and guide team
• Work closely with Security Teams to assess the organization’s security measures, such as firewalls, and identify any weak points that might make systems vulnerable to attack.
• Demonstrate sound leadership, personal skills to act as a consultant in this area with key stakeholders and negotiate with vendors and internal teams.
• Create, plan, implement, and maintain network tactical plans.
• Clearly communicate with stakeholders on project plans and vision to improve the existing networks and telecommunications solutions at Deluxe.
• Commit to the highest levels of quality and customer service to follow industry standards for project management and service delivery (i.e. ITIL).
• Demonstrate strong management and interpersonal skills.
YOUR DETAILED DUTIES:
• Working together with the Sr. Director of Engineering & Telecom, provide expertise in identifying new technologies and services, including impact and costs as they relate to networking and telecommunication services.
• Run the day-to-day operations for Deluxe Global network footprint including logical and physical design of Corporate & Production networks, including routers, switches, firewalls, VLANs, IP space, Internet connectivity, and wireless networks.
• Provide tactical direction, and guidance to the Network Engineering & Telecom teams.
• Partner with business stakeholders to map the needs and detailed technical requirements for network infrastructure and services.
• Manage contracts and agreements with Service Providers, equipment vendors and suppliers.
• Monitor operations and performance of complex network environments from identifying risks and developing mitigation strategies. reviewing capacity planning, fault tolerance, and performance improvements.
• Provide expertise and best practice recommendations for office LAN environments.
• Implement policies, procedures, documentation, technical KPIs and SLAs for network & telecommunications services.
• Recommend budget allocations for network and infrastructure upgrades as well as maintain a lifecycle process.
• Assist in the development of multi-year strategies and the technology roadmaps
• Participate in change control, production acceptance and incident management processes
• Oversee the professional and technical development of subordinates through coaching, guidance and training.
• Write detailed analysis reports (including visual aids) to identify areas of concern and optimize network connections, network capabilities, network infrastructure, as well as best plan for upcoming projects
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
• Strong background in network architecture and working with advanced switching and routing technologies – configuring, installing, troubleshooting, and supporting network equipment, wireless access points, across different platforms
• Experience implementing, maintaining and improving MPLS networks, WAN architecture, and global networking architecture - Cisco and Juniper routers/switches, Palo Alto/Juniper/ASA firewalls - and VOIP services (PBX to VOIP solutions, VOIP-Cisco & Skype solutions)
• Experience managing with a wide range of vendors and managed service providers
• Strong managerial, organizational and problem-solving skills and leading diverse teams of both Network and Telecom employees
• Solid documentation experience with Microsoft® Visio, Word, and Excel
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.