||Job Title: Finance Manager
Division: Deluxe Creative Artists Group
Location: Hollywood, CA
Reports to: Director of Finance
Deluxe Creative Services performs post production services for features, commercials, network and cable TV shows. Such services include dailies, color correction, editing and special effects. This position will be based out of the Hollywood office and is responsible
for managing the forecasting, budgeting, month-end close and other finance deliverables for the VFX division (Los Angeles, Vancouver, NY, Australia and VR).
• Develop detailed forward-looking financial plans.
o Interface directly with facility management to build up annual budgets and quarterly forecasts; present detailed plans to divisional management
o Work closely with management and production to understand the project pipeline of shows (including the regular review of cost-to-complete schedules with production personnel)
• Manage divisional month end process
o Conduct variance analysis with accounting & divisional management; investigate, audit and explain all P&L line-item discrepancies; submit recommendations for adjustments to results when appropriate
o Complete and present all month end Corporate reporting requirements; serve as key divisional liaison
• Own financial oversight of VFX division:
o Revenue analysis (eg by show, by service)
o Cost analysis (labor, outside services, equipment rental)
o Assist divisional management with financial analysis and modeling of business development including development of KPIs
• Justify major capital expenditure proposals by calculating return on investment and creating presentations for approval
• Ad hoc requests from Corporate and divisional management
• Minimum 5 years of experience in financial planning and analysis
• Graduate degree (MBA or accounting designation preferred)
• Experience in post-production industry a plus
• Strong analytical and organization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to manage a team and interface effectively at all levels of the organization
• Strong systems skills, especially MS Office Suite/Excel; experience with database systems or SAP a plus
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an
equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
||Send This Job to a Friend