||Maintenance Planning Coordinator
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States as well as into Canada.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Focusing on the present day operation and looking out 18 days, the Maintenance Planning Coordinator will schedules aircraft maintenance, manages maintenance workloads, and maintains the integrity of scheduled maintenance activities within the requirements of
the approved maintenance program.
Roles and Responsiblities:
• Accurately analyze and interpret detailed aircraft maintenance due reports daily to ensure continuous compliance of all FAA regulatory, manufacture and company maintenance requirements.
• Forecast and coordinate the scheduling of both short term (0-3 Days) and intermediate (4-18 Days) maintenance requirements in accordance with the approved maintenance program.
• Maintains final deferral authority over all scheduled maintenance – individual maintenance tasks or entire aircraft maintenance visits.
• Manage the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) drinking water sanitization/sampling schedule and coordinate with the maintenance schedule Controller/Maintenance Control/Systems Operation Center (SOC) when there are findings.
• Provides oversight to all scheduled maintenance events and provides relief during Irregular Operations (IROPs) due to weather, damaged/out-of-service aircraft, etc., while maintaining the integrity of the maintenance plan and established company performance
• Effectively and efficiently provide routing requests to dispatch to accommodate all maintenance requirements and aircraft discrepancies as required.
• Balance ever changing station available hour allowances and parts/tooling availability with maintenance program deadlines in order to provide individual maintenance facilities with the best opportunity to meet hangar launch performance goals.
• Stationed in the Systems Operations Center (SOC), in order to achieve performance goals, it is imperative to monitor and maintain awareness of the aircraft status and hub operations to accurately evaluate the schedule, and provide pro-active direction with
• As the single point of contact for the planning team, to all production, internal/external Customers, and Systems Operations Center (SOC) personnel, provides direction for any requested changes to scheduled maintenance visits in support of the evolving operation
while maximizing all maintenance opportunities.
• In support of materials planning cost reduction initiatives, maintain visibility of components that can be scheduled in specific locations to reduce shipping/transferring expenses.
• Assist with developing/reviewing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for all duties and responsibilities of the Maintenance Planning Coordinator – Level I position.
• Receive and respond to both verbal and electronic requests related to scheduled maintenance.
• Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• All other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Business Administration/Management, Aviation Maintenance, applied engineering technology, or a related field – or – equivalent practical career experience required.
• Previous experience in a position with an emphasis on planning and production control preferred.
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license preferred.
• Working knowledge of maintenance schedule development and application.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office, and E-Mail.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks/interruptions in a fast-paced/dynamic work environment.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills.
• AS 400 software applications experience preferred.
*Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
||Send This Job to a Friend