||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for American Airlines, and starting in the fall of 2017, will perform flying services for United Airlines.
Currently operating CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, Air Wisconsin Airlines will be fully transitioning their fleet to a partnership with United Airlines and will operate as United Express. The full transition will be completed by March of 2018.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
The Crew Scheduler will work on the flight side of our operation. This position will be working with Pilots and Flight Attendants to assure that all flights are fully staffed when issues such as weather and maintenance arise. The Crew Scheduler will work as
part of a team in a fast paced, ever changing, and challenging environment.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure full complement of crewmembers for all scheduled and non-scheduled flights.
• Reroutes/reschedules crewmembers as a result of irregular operations, mechanical, weather sick calls, crew legalities, etc., in compliance with all applicable policies and procedures and update the CrewTrac system accordingly.
• Secures hotel accommodations for crewmembers during irregular operations on short notice.
• Books airline reservations for deadheading crews and books jumpseats for FAA and positive space crewmembers. Responsible for getting other airline tickets to deadheading crews for off-line travel, including the authorization for ticketing by American Eagle
Customer Service Agents.
• Reviews crewmember trip trade requests.
• Updates FLICA Internet Service with crewmember schedule information and open time availability.
• Provide assistance with payroll reconciliation regarding Crew Scheduling adjustments.
• Prepares various reports on crewmember sick calls, irregularities, and other daily operational information.
||Required Education and Experience:
* Excellent communication and analytical skills.
* PC skills required.
*Must be able to work shift hours, including weekends and holidays.
To apply for this exciting opportunity please click on the link provided to be directed to the Air Wisconsin website and complete our application.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
||Send This Job to a Friend