||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
With general direction from the Director of Cash Management and Treasury Operations, the Treasury Analyst is responsible for all daily cash and accounts receivable activities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily cash management, reconciliation and forecasting, including account funding to ensure appropriate balances for working capital needs, initiating wire and account transfers, investing and redeeming funds.*
• Maintain a Liaison with bank personnel relating to daily cash matters.*
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and collection of monies due to the company.*
• Responsible for submission of invoices into the Airlines Clearing House (ACH).*
• Responsible for analyzing, calculating, recording, and reconciling revenue with our business partner and establishing an excellent working relationship with them.*
• Create and maintain electronic records to support banking transactions, revenue calculations, and accounts receivable.*
• Maintain in-depth knowledge of the banking software and accounts receivable financial system, oversee correct functionality of the systems, coordinate the review and testing of related software implementations and upgrades.*
• Evaluate and implement changes to related financial processes and systems for internal control and efficiency.*
• Apply accounting principles and techniques to appropriately record and present related financial data.*
• Perform detailed accounting work requiring a high degree of complexity, accuracy and timeliness.*
• Maintain strict confidentiality of treasury information.*
• Assist in the annual audit of financial statements.*
• Perform as the Business Continuity Team Leader for the Treasury business unit, ensuring plan is viable, inclusive and current.*
• Assist with special projects.*
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.*
||Preferred Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred with 1-2 years’ experience or Associates degree with 3-5 years’ experience
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word
• High degree of professionalism and ability to keep sensitive information confidential
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, analyze, and problem solve
• Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
||Send This Job to a Friend