||Drug and Alcohol Coordinator
||Established in 1965 and headquartered in Appleton, WI, Air Wisconsin Airlines, is a regional airline in the United States. AWA performs flying services for American Airlines, flying CRJ-200 regional jets. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500
members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
The Drug and Alcohol Coordinator will work with all sides of our operation and will be based in Chicago (ORD).
Assist with duties related to the FAA & Company Anti-Drug & Alcohol. This position will also oversee auditing of manuals and processes within the Human Resources department. Follows established procedures with guidance and direction from immediate supervisor.
Perform a variety of Human Resource functions including: drug and alcohol testing in compliance with Federal regulations and Company policy, assisting with fingerprinting.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs drug and alcohol testing in compliance with Federal regulations and Company policy.
• Schedules random tests from selection list for crews and employees, at domicile locations or off-site locations; coordinating testing as needed following appropriate DOT/FAA and Company regulations.
• Provides backup for drug and alcohol testing and fingerprinting in other locations as needed.
• Conducts Breath Alcohol Technician Training on the 6810 DOT Instrument for appropriate individuals.
• Assists with the maintenance and presentation of initial and recurrent drug and alcohol training
• Retrieves and processes Drug and Alcohol results from vendor website and reports and records appropriately.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is an essential component of the job.
• Provide backup to other drug and alcohol coordinators/collectors
• Various other duties as assigned.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• Arranges appropriate travel as required.