||Operational Resource Specialist
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,800 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences
safe and pleasant.
The role of the Operational Resource Specialist is to maintain the integrity of multiple databases and perform administrative processes in support of the Flight, Inflight, and SOC areas within the Flight/Inflight Operations areas. Coordinate crew member pay
increases, domicile moves / qualification changes, leave of absences, resignations, vacations, and reliability to balance customer support and financial impact. Also provides operational support for the system Learning Management System for trainee /user integrity
and certification completion reporting.
Essential Job Duties:
• Initiates, coordinates and audits all crew member status changes (ensures new hires and upgrades are qualified by effective date and calculates pay increases; coordinates all records associated with domicile moves). Generates and audits related reports.*
• Monitors crew members on short-term and long-term leaves. Initiates status changes for long-term LOA crew members (sick and STD usage, Military Leaves, WC and FMLA). Coordinates updates with Benefits , Training, and Scheduling Departments to maximize productivity
of crew members. Generates and audits related reports.*
• Manages multiple databases where crew member’s data resides to meet legal, regulatory, and contractual requirements. (i.e. CASS, KCM, PDMX, UltiPro, CrewTrac, , Leave of Absence, and FLiCA.) Generates and audits related reports.*
• Initiates the resignation process for crew members, managers, and training failures. Generates and audits related reports.*
• Manages the crew member reliability policy tracking and notification process*
• Initiates status and benefit changes between pilot and flight management status.*
• Initiates pilot contract and anniversary pay increases. Audits reports with payroll.
• Audits monthly crew member availability bidding reports.*
• Audits crew member sick bank records and coordinates with payroll to maintain accurate records. (Reviews, identifies discrepancies, submits corrections and reports on pilot sick usage). Generates and audits related reports.*
• Manages crew member vacation records (reviews, identifies discrepancies, submits corrections and reports on pilot/flight attendant vacation accrual). Generates and audits related reports.*
• Monitors probation pilot completion dates and generates reports.*
• Proctors FAA Exams to internal and external applicants to ensure standards are met and trainees schedules are maximized.
• Initiates and maintains Learning Management System (Moodle and Elis) users, learning event availability, and certification communication for operational support training and pilot training.
• Coordinates all Flight Operations / Inflight Manual revision proofreading to maintain document and operational procedure communication integrity.
• Creates reports, analyzes data, and distributes reports as needed.*
• Advocates continuous process improvement.*
• Backup for multiple positions within the Flight/Inflight Operations Value Stream to even out workload and maintain timely workflows.*
• Assists in audit of Flight Delay coding verification.*
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.*
• High School diploma required, Associates degree in Business or other relevant field preferred
• One to three years’ experience working in professional environment required
• Proficiency in MS Office Products with advanced Excel Skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skill
• Experience in a Lean, Six Sigma, or other continuous improvement environment, preferred
• Very good customer service skills.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills
• Ability to act as an advocate for change
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to maintain information confidentiality
• Strong ability to work in a team environment and to help others assimilate into the team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
||Send This Job to a Friend