||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for American Airlines, and starting in the fall of 2017, will perform flying services for United Airlines.
Currently operating CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, Air Wisconsin Airlines will be fully transitioning their fleet to a partnership with United Airlines and will operate as United Express. The full transition will be completed by March of 2018.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Following routine procedures or with general supervision, responsible for performing diversified administrative tasks to support a particular management position or function within the Maintenance Department.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Prepares letters, memos, reports, and other similar documents.*
• Maintains technical correspondence, employee records, and other departmental files and data.*
• Maintains and updates time and attendance records and coordinates these records with the Payroll Department.*
• Coordinates personnel-related work, training, and staff travel schedules and arrangements.*
• Maintains office supplies.
• Provides telephone and general administrative and reception services support.*
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to company policies and procedures.*
• Associate’s degree in a business or office technology discipline, or equivalent practical career experience
• One to two years office administration or secretarial experience
• Strong PC and keyboard skills (required)*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
||Send This Job to a Friend