||Aircraft Records Supervisor
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,700 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences
safe and pleasant.
With general supervision from the Quality Manager - Regulatory Compliance, the Aircraft Records Supervisor is responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance by performing the following duties: Airworthiness Directive administrative tracking and control, Major
Repair/Alteration management, Technical Response management, Receiving Specification authoring, MX Program task set-up review/approval. The Aircraft Records Speciallist will serve as a backup for the PowerPlant Program Administrator, and will supervise and
oversee the quality of technical data input by Records Specialists.
• Supervise and oversee quality of Technical Data input by Records Specialists.
• Maintenance records administration and control (excluding Powerplant and APU records).
• Performs Airworthiness Directive administrative tracking and control to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Monitors Federal Register for pending rule making concerning airworthiness.
• Liaison with aircraft lessors for periodic audits.
• Assists in the acceptance and delivery of newly acquired aircraft and lease returns.
• Technical Response review and management for individual aircraft and parts as applicable.
• Recommends changes to policies, practices, and procedures.
• Supports Powerplant Programs Administrator by assisting in data entry of engines, assemblies, or parts; audit/review/entry of powerplant/APU logbook entries and evaluations.
• Ensure that all specified policies, practices and procedures are complied with, and follow Company policies and procedures for completion of assigned duties.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
• Complete all other duties as assigned.