||Manager of Technical Support
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,800 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences
safe and pleasant.
With general supervision from the Director of Technical Services, the Manager of Technical Support is responsible for overall management of the Technical Support Specialists team for CRJ-200 aircraft and fleet engineering processes.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Following Corporate SMS policies, promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
• Manage the Technical Support function to ensure efficient use of resources throughout the department with the development, analysis and coordination of technical projects.
• Promote Operational excellence by continuous support of Maintenance Production facilities.
• Process owner supporting Camp elements.
• Exercises financial responsibility by continuously evaluating departmental processes.
• Responsible for departmental budget control.
• Maintain aircraft configuration control processes in PMI.
• Administer the Business Continuity requirements of the Technical Services Department.
• Investigate aircraft reliability issues, engineering solutions and industry best practices.
• Reliability Board member.
• Liaise with suppliers, OEM’s, Regulators, MRO’s or any other entity to support the requirements of the Technical Support Department.
• Proficient in Office applications.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to company policies and procedures.