||Component Performance Specialist
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States as well as into Canada. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,800 members dedicated to making our
travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant.
With general direction from the Program Manager – Aircraft Components, the Component Performance Specialist is responsible for operational performance as well as the control and tracking of rotable, repairable aircraft parts.
• Analyze and identifies opportunities from tear down reports to improve reliability and reduce no fault found rates. Coordinates with Maintenance and vendors to implement these changes.*
• Resolves issues with repair quotes that are non-compliant with contract rates.*
• Enforces vendor compliance with component work specification.*
• Coordinates with Quality and Technical Stores to insure that parts are sent to designated, authorized repair vendors.*
• Provide support for all daily base and line maintenance operations.*
• Contacting vendors and expediting parts after normal business hours and on weekends is occasionally required.*
• Collaborates with Strategic Souring on commercial agreements with vendors.*
• Determines minimum aircraft/supply stock levels and makes adjustments to those levels based on supply, vendor turn-around time.*
• Monitors quoted turn times.*
• Determines disposition of parts which are beyond economical repair or scrapped to insure prompt replacement, if necessary.*
• Ensure accuracy of documentation of processes and procedure through periodic review and updates.*
• Monitors component and individual serial number operational performance to identify poor performing components or serial numbers.*
• Identify possible corrective action plans for poor performing components to present to peers for review.*
• Some travel required to vendors.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.*
• Other duties as assigned.
• Four-year college degree, preferably in aircraft maintenance or comparable career experience required.
• Four years’ experience in aircraft maintenance and/or flight operations/logistics field preferred.
• A&P License required.
• Mechanical/technical knowledge of the CRJ200 preferred.
• Material management experience preferred.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel are required.
• Showcase Query skills are preferred.
• Excellent communication skills required.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Internet courseware development tools, and e-mail.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks.
*Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled