||We're hiring Maintenance Controllers for our Headquarters in Appleton, WI, and we are now offering up to $15,000 IN BONUSES! A New Hire will receive $5,000 when starting, $5,000 after your first year, and $5,000 after your second year with Air Wisconsin
Airlines! Please find the full job description below, along with details on how to apply!
Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for United and American Airlines.
Currently operating CRJ-200 regional jets , Air Wisconsin Airlines will be fully transitioning their fleet to a partnership with United Airlines and will operate as United Express. The full transition will be completed by March of 2018.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
With direct supervision from the Maintenance Control Supervisors and Manager, the Maintenance Controller will be responsible for managing and coordinating all contingency maintenance during flight operations. The Maintenance Controller will coordinates maintenance
activities with other departments to ensure flight safety and minimize operational interruptions.
• Controls contingency maintenance activity during flight operations and utilizes both company and non-company maintenance personnel to provide required maintenance services.
• Coordinates maintenance operational issues with Dispatch and Flight Operations.
• Coordinates daily maintenance scheduling and workload planning.
• Administers and controls use of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) to ensure flight safety and regulatory compliance.
• Prepares Special Flight Permits (Ferry flights).
• Maintains maintenance control-log and initiates Mechanical Reliability Reports (MRR’s) and Mechanical Interruption Summary (MIS) reports.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled