||Technical Stores Supervisor
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,800 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences
safe and pleasant.
The Technical Stores Supervisor is responsible for supervising Parts/Supply Clerks to ensure efficient and proper handling of all parts, materials, and supplies in accordance with all required policies, practices, and procedures.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supervises the personnel involved in performing parts, materials, and supplies handling to ensure assigned workforce provides maximum, effective productivity.
• Maintains parts, materials, and supply storage areas in compliance with DOT/FAA, OSHA, EPA, and Company requirements.
• Administers and controls procurement and distribution of Company supplies.
• Identifies and recommends supplies and suppliers that will provide best value and service to the Company.
• Acts as primary liaison with supply vendors.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to company policies and procedures.
• Administer cycle counts and reconcile variances on a timely basis.
• Coordinate the auditing of dangerous goods.
• Coordinate the timely movement of aircraft parts for scheduled maintenance and restocking.
• Audit incoming receiving paperwork for accuracy and verify that proper storage procedures are adhered to.
• Resolve incoming receiving problems with the vendor or appropriate company personnel.
• Coordinate aircraft parts and tool movement for heavy checks.
• May be scheduled to work day shift, afternoon shift, night shift and/or weekends.
• May be called in on irregular operations (night/weekend/holidays).
• Some travel required.