||Flight/Inflight Administrative Assistant
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for American Airlines, and starting in the fall of 2017, will perform flying services for United Airlines.
Currently operating CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, Air Wisconsin Airlines will be fully transitioning their fleet to a partnership with United Airlines and will operate as United Express. The full transition will be completed by March of 2018.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Following routine procedures or detailed instructions from the Flight and Inflight Domicile Managers, responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical functions required by the department.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Print and distribute monthly bid packets and awards for the pilots and flight attendants.*
• Handle all SIDA related issues including, submitting applications and letters for new IDs and renewals. *
• Assist in the daily operation of IAD domicile and participate in weekly Flt/Inflight conference call.*
• Handle all uniform returns and known crewmember cards including distribution-activation and deactivation of accounts.*
• Manage the performance delay responsibilities. Ensure timely follow up from the crewmembers as it relates to finding the root cause of the delay.*
• Assist and coordinate all domicile recognition events.*
• Maintain and coordinate domicile transfers each month – update v-files accordingly.*
• Manage and handle the aircraft manual distribution process for IAD. Ensure a timely distribution of all manuals to the aircraft for IAD by working closely with ATW publications.(aircraft manual and Jeppesen revisions).*
• Distribute and track manual revision acknowledgements.*
• Provide support to internal customers when necessary – IT, HR, payroll, wellness, crew services, etc.*
• Work closely with the Flight/Inflight Managers to ensure pertinent information is communicated to promote and foster a safe operating environment.*
• Work closely with the caterer and the Inflight team to coordinate on board product/commissary needs/issues. Primary contact for the IAD domicile to handle daily operational questions and issues.*
• Acts as a liaison with local regulatory agencies such as the airport authority, transportation security administration, facilities and local law enforcement.*
• Distribute and collect crew IDs*
• Organizes and maintains department files.*
• Organizes and maintains domicile crewroom.*
• Organizes and orders crew room and department supplies.*
• Organizes and maintains pilot pagers.*
• Maintains forms, files and office machinery.*
• Performs administrative functions.
• Responsible for FedEx and co-mail.*
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to all Company policies and procedures.*
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled