||Financial Planning and Sourcing Analyst
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for American Airlines, and starting in the fall of 2017, will perform flying services for United Airlines.
Currently operating CRJ-200 regional jets as American Eagle, Air Wisconsin Airlines will be fully transitioning their fleet to a partnership with United Airlines and will operate as United Express. The full transition will be completed by March of 2018.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
With general supervision from the Director of Financial Analysis and Business Development, this position is responsible for collecting data, analyzing data and facilitating projects. This position will assist in the development of ad hoc financial analyses
and play an integral role in identifying areas for cost containment or reduction and determining cost effective solutions that improve bottom line results.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform multifaceted financial analysis with respect to financial planning, operating results, and other projects*
• Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance without negatively impacting operational results*
• Review and monitor monthly financial results to ensure accuracy and assist department review of variances to budget*
• Review capital budget proposals and monitor capital project spending to assure proper allocation of resources and adherence to capital expenditure policy*
• Develop and maintain monitoring of employee productivity metrics for use in labor negotiations and justify manpower requirements*
• Support departmental sourcing of products and services including leading the development and analysis of RFI’s and RFP’s, and supplier negotiations and contracts*
• Develop comprehensive regional airline industry knowledge and data tracking including labor cost, fleet cost, fleet diversification, etc.*
• Protect operations by keeping financial information confidential*
• Other duties as assigned*
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility*
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures
||Required Education and Experience:
• • Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting or strategic sourcing/supply chain management
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience in strategic sourcing, project management, finance or supply chain management with a demonstrated track record of developing analytics for decision making purposes i.e. cost models and proposal evaluation tools.
• Minimum of three years advanced experience with financial analysis.
• Advanced business-writing, analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Experience with Infinium Financial or general ledger systems required.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and graphing skills required.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word.
• Working knowledge of AS400, SQL queries, Visual Basic and Microsoft Office applications Power Point and Outlook preferred.
• Excellent communication skills - written and verbal – contact with all levels of management.
• Ability to understand and review legal contracts for purposes of identifying problem areas.
• Ability to multi-task and change priorities quickly and handle multiple tasks under compressed timelines.
• Must be willing to work extended hours, weekends, etc. as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled