||Inflight Training Instructor
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
The Inflight Training Instructor assists with the development, maintenance and delivery of all flight attendant training programs ensuring appropriately trained inflight crewmembers are available to meet the needs of the Company; responsible for trainee records
and the administrative process of all training programs; ensures regulatory compliance and passport and immigration requirements are met; schedules and books flights and hotels for the IOE process; serves in the flight attendant and Air Transportation Supervisor
roles and assists with the recruiting process.
• Qualified to instruct in all aspects and categories of flight attendant training.
• Manages line and probationary FA observation program.
• Assists with the development, implementation and maintenance of training programs.
• Shares in the administrative and record keeping requirements of flight attendant training.
• Participates in the review and evaluation of trainee performance, assists with decision-making process regarding trainee status.
• Manages Inflight passport requirements.
• Manages Flight Attendant Certification Program.
• Assists with the reciprocal Flight Attendant Jumpseat Program.
• Works with Crew Planning to meet training requirements of the Inflight Services Dept.; provides date and roster information to appropriate departments and personnel.
• Ensures that accurate training information/schedules/accommodations are available to all applicable flight attendants. Handles training trades, provides updated schedules and communicates changes as necessary.
• Develops, maintains and presents IOE schedules for new hire classes; is ‘on-call’ Inflight representative for the IOE process; calculates and submits instructor pay data for said training. Coordinates process with appropriate departments and personnel.
• Coordinates travel and hotel arrangements for all training functions;
• Must have, or achieve Air Transportation Supervisor status in all categories.
• Must maintain qualifications as a flight attendant.
• Adheres to applicable FAA, TSA and other regulatory organization guidelines and mandates.
• Supports the Manager of Inflight Training with any additional training or administrative assignments.