||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States as well as into Canada.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
Following routine procedures or with general supervision from Stores Management team, responsible for counting and packing parts.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for counting parts.
• Responsible for packing parts and preparing them for shipment.
• Responsible for the proper shipment of all dangerous goods in compliance with all Company policies and procedures and the International Air Transport Association.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to company policies and procedures.
||Required Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Ability to work flexible schedule. Must be available to work 3rd shift.
• Computer skills including Word, Excel, PMI
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
||Send This Job to a Friend