||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
With general supervision, the Reliability Analyst is responsible for administration and control of the Reliability/CASS Program, with a focus on driving continuous improvement in the areas of fleet performance and maintenance program effectiveness.
• Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
• Collects and analyzes data to ensure a continuous reduction in aircraft component costs.
• Collects and analyzes data to monitor aircraft operational performance.*
• Analyzes adverse reliability trends and technical deficiencies.*
• Collects and analyzes statistical data to substantiate maintenance processes, tasks, and controls.*
• Advises the Reliability Board of system or component deficiencies.*
• Develops and recommends corrective actions
• Coordinates Reliability Board driven action plans.
• Ensures processes and procedures required by the Reliability CASS Program are carried out.*
• Prepares and issues reliability reports and other reports, charts, and graphs.*
• Ensures that all data, reports, and records are maintained as required.*
• Communicates and coordinates with service vendors and manufacturers on technical issues.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.*
• Adherence to company policies and procedures.*
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate degree in Aviation Maintenance or Engineering preferred
• Exceptional Data Mining Skills
• Business Intelligence Tools:
• Sharepoint, Showcase, Advanced Excel Skill sets, including query
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license preferred
• One to three years experience in aircraft maintenance reliability
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficient in MS office applications.
• AS 400 knowledge
• CRJ aircraft maintenance experience, 2-3 years experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
||Send This Job to a Friend