||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States as well as into Canada.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
With direct supervision from the Maintenance Control Supervisors and Manager, the Maintenance Controller will be responsible for managing and coordinating all contingency maintenance during flight operations. The Maintenance Controller will coordinates maintenance
activities with other departments to ensure flight safety and minimize operational interruptions.
• Controls contingency maintenance activity during flight operations and utilizes both company and non-company maintenance personnel to provide required maintenance services.
• Coordinates maintenance operational issues with Dispatch and Flight Operations.
• Coordinates daily maintenance scheduling and workload planning.
• Administers and controls use of Minimum Equipment List (MEL) and Configuration Deviation List (CDL) to ensure flight safety and regulatory compliance.
• Prepares Special Flight Permits (Ferry flights).
• Maintains maintenance control-log and initiates Mechanical Reliability Reports (MRR’s) and Mechanical Interruption Summary (MIS) reports.
• Attendance is considered an essential responsibility.
• Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled