||Maintenance Training Manager
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States as well as into Canada.
Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,500 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences safe and pleasant. With service to approximately 70 cities throughout North America, we carry an estimated 6 million passengers a year.
With general supervision from the Director of Maintenance Operations, responsible for developing curriculum, delivering and conducting technical training programs to support maintenance operations. Supervises Training Instructors.
• Promotes and fosters a safe and secure operating environment.
• Supervises Maintenance Training Instructors.*
• Facilitates complete implementation and integration of the adult learning style/theory training format within each aspect of the Maintenance Department Training or other training formats as requested.
• Develops and maintains the Maintenance Department training program to ensure regulatory compliance of Maintenance personnel.
• With guidance from the Director of Maintenance Operations, collates data from a wide array of inputs including, but not limited to, training completion tracking and other feedback sources (including instructors, trainees), Reliability, FAA, and reporting
from Continuous Analysis & Surveillance System (CASS) to continuously improve the training curriculum to meet or exceed company needs and/or regulatory changes.
• Maintains an acute awareness of the maintenance department’s operations including its challenges, and develops timely curriculum to address training effectiveness in areas of opportunity for improvement.
• Responsible for Maintenance Training facilities and assets to ensure company resources are maintained and effective for training.
• Develops and manages department budget to ensure availability of assets and personnel and, ensure department stays within budget.
• Maintains, audits, and reports on Maintenance personnel training records to ensure expected training compliance of Maintenance personnel.
• Responsible for obtaining training supplies and equipment while monitoring safe and efficient utilization of training materials.
• Develops, maintains, and teaches maintenance training courses in accordance with the accepted training program.
• Ensures that maintenance training courses are technically accurate, contain proper grammar, punctuation and spelling, are at all times up-to-date, and clearly relevant to the student’s every day work.
• Develops and maintains technical training aids and material.
• Performs as Cockpit Trainer and Examiner for Run/Taxi and TOW operations.
• Performs as Simulator operator and Evaluator for Run/Taxi Examiner certifications.
• Ability to conduct forklift training
• Conducts new hire and recurrent training within established training curriculums and Company requirements.
• Conducts Maintenance Provider training.
• Capable of conducting training equivalent to ATA Spec Level IV
• Works in a team environment, both departmentally and interdepartmentally for areas of process improvement including methods to reduce costs and improve quality of the Maintenance Training Standards.
• Maintains curriculums in accordance with IATA, CFR 49, OSHA, FAR, DOT, and EPA.
• Coordinates with Regional and Base Manager(s) and Shift Manager(s) to ensure training currency of station personnel.
• Coordinates and looks for synergies with Flight and Inflight Services.
• Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Education or Aviation related fields preferred
• FAA Airframe and Powerplant license preferred
• Two to four years’ experience in teaching/instruction required
• Instructional design experience preferred
• One to three years personnel management experience preferred
• Proficient with current office computer technology including typical office applications
• Experience leveraging a Learning Management System
• Software experience in Articulate, Moodle, Sharepoint, UltiPro, Sabre CrewQual and PMI preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
||Send This Job to a Friend