||INFLIGHT DOMICILE MANAGER
||Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services as a partner with United Airlines.
Currently operating a fleet of CRJ-200 regional jets as United Express, Air Wisconsin Airlines operates throughout the Eastern and Central United States. Air Wisconsin's team is made up of around 1,600 members dedicated to making our travelers’ experiences
safe and pleasant.
Under the direction of the VP of Inflight and Customer Services, manages and responds to all flight attendant issues in accordance with Company and department policies and procedures and DOT/FAA regulations.
• Promotes and fosters a safe operating environment**
• Direct supervision of flight attendants based in MKE.
• Supervises, provides counsel and guidance concerning flight attendant matters and reconciliation of problems.
• Acts as a liaison with local regulatory agencies such as the airport authority, transportation security administration, and local law enforcement.
• Primary contact for United Airlines regarding Inflight issues in MKE.
• Maintain records and paperwork for flight attendants including ID, parking, daily operations and worker’s compensation.
• Monitors the day-to-day operations and performance of the flight attendant group
• Participates in Inflight management on call rotation to assist with questions and issues outside of normal business hours.
• Manages leaves of absences for flight attendants
• Liaison with local union officials and committees. Involved in grievance hearings and union negotiations, as applicable.
• Administers the collective bargaining agreement, flight attendant attendance/reliability program, and company policies.
• Acts as a liaison between the Inflight department and other departments. Represents the Company when dealing with United Airlines and local station issues.
• Participates as a Go-team member as described in Air Wisconsin’s Emergency Procedure Manual.
• Participates in event review calls, to ensure proper handling and follow up of the incident.
• Responsible for domicile budget and monthly variance reporting
• Award vacation bids and monthly vacation adjustments
• Assist with the recruitment and selection of flight attendant applicants
• Works closely with caterers to address onboard product/commissary needs.
• Maintains proficiency as a line flight attendant and currency as an IOE instructor (Initial operation experience).
• Actively participate in the Company’s Aircraft cleaning initiative through task team involvement and aircraft audit and reporting.
• Other duties as assigned